An inclusive community creating a positive change through service.
ReachOUT NC provides volunteer, social, and leadership opportunities for LGBT people and their allies. Through performing service projects, ReachOUT NC strives to enhance LGBT visibility, promote goodwill, and unite communities throughout North Carolina.
1. Deliver exceptional service – we do an outstanding job with our partnering organizations.
2. Serve with Integrity– we interact ethically and respectfully, with each other and the organizations we serve.
3. Promote diversity – our different backgrounds and experiences makes us a stronger organization.
4. Build community – we provide opportunities that strengthen and support the community.
5. Empower individuals – we provide volunteers with the tools needed to develop and lead community service projects.
6. Enhance Visibility- working hand in hand with community partners to increase LGBT awareness and inclusiveness
7. Have fun! – make a difference and make friends.
We welcome all volunteers regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, and ability.